Sunday 27 January 2013

Food diary - January 24th, 2013

Breakfast - Scrambled egg, beand, grilled tomato, 1 vegetarian sausage and a slice of wholemeal bread toasted with butter. Small bowl of muesli, glass of fresh orange juice and a mini chocolate chip muffin (We went to an all you can eat breakfast place, so I tried to stick to mainly healthier options)

Lunch - 2 slices 50/50 bread toasted with melted cheddar cheese

Dinner - Amy's Kitchen light and lean spaghetti Italiano (This was lovely, and only had 200 odd calories! Perfect after eating a load of rubbish earlier)

Snacks - 2 jaffa cakes, 1 square of dark chocolate

Calories - 1,520

I'd like to add that this was an estimate of calories - I didn't know how many calories my breakfast contained and so I may be severely off the mark, if so I apologise!


No comments:

Post a Comment