Sunday 13 January 2013

Food Diary - January 12th, 2013

I'll get right into it - here is what I ate and drank yesterday:

Breakfast - Tassimo Costa latte with gingerbread syrup

Lunch - Boots Cheese Ploughman's sandwich, bottle of Shapers cloudy lemonade (7cal - sweetener which I know is bad for you, but I didn't want water at the time!)

Dinner - 4 Quorn scotch eggs and a Hovis digestive biscuit thing with Arran cheddar cheese (the herb kind)

Snack - small handful of sweets, bag of prawn cocktail crisps

Other drinks - 1 glass of no added sugar dillutin juice (apple and blackcurrant), glass of water

Overview - This way a pretty bad day to be honest... Where I went wrong? With the breakfast and dinner in particular. By having a small dinner, I snacked more later on - I don't normally have this sort of thing for dinner, but the scotch eggs were going out of date that day. Also, I need to stop drinking stuff with sweetener in it! 


In terms of today, I'm going out for a Chinese meal for my Dad's birthday. I'll probably have vegetable chow mein, with some fried rice and a glass of water or apple juice or something. I'm just going to post what I'm having the rest of today as I know what I'll be having:

Breakfast - I had a Rumblers granola pot - the belgian chocolate one (from yesterday's Boots meal deal) with a glass of Tropicana orange juice.

Lunch - I think I'll have some carrot and coriander soup with a small petit pain and some Lurpak light butter

I'll also be drinking water throughout the day.

After the Chinese meal, I'll probably have a small slice of birthday cake as well since it's a special occasion (I'm starting the excuses already!) and try to be a bit healthier tomorrow to make up for today and yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment