Wednesday 16 January 2013

Food Diary - January 16th, 2013

So I know it's a day early but I've had everything that I'll be eating today, excluding a slice of apple pie and ice cream! Here it is:

Breakfast - Costa Latte (Tassimo) with light whipped cream and caramel drizzle sauce

Lunch - Convent Garden Carrot and Coriander soup, small petit pain with some lurpak lighter

Snack - Oatcake with a slice of Arran cheedar with herbs

Dinner - McIntosh Veggie Haggis, neeps and tatties

Snack - Will be the apple pie later on

Calories (according to MyFitnessPal) - 1,565

Overview - Again, not the healthiest I could be. I'm going on a big supermarket shop tomorrow so will be buying loads of healthier stuff then, just trying to use up things in the fridge at the moment. I haven't got my Yoga DVD yet but am expecting it tomorrow so from then I'll be including exercise (hopefully!). Also, I'll be going on a walk tomorrow so will log that as well!

Some more reviews will be coming up shortly, along with some recipes possibly??

No comments:

Post a Comment