Tuesday 22 January 2013

Food Diary - January 21st, 2013

Breakfast - Bran flakes with semi-skimmed milk and raisins

Lunch - Quorn cornish style pasty

Dinner - Vegetarian haggis, neeps and tatties

Snacks - Tree ripened mango, Marks & Spencer bourbon brownie and Carte D'or vanilla ice cream

Calories - 1,828

Exercise - 30 mins yoga (Roxy's bite size yoga DVD)

So this was a pretty terrible day in terms of what I ate! Like I said before, I've been having a strange relationship with food this week - one day I'm being healthy, the next day I'm eating a lot of rubbish. Hopefully I get back into the swing of things soon, as I really do want to live a healthier lifestyle. If I compare what I'm eating now to what I was eating 1 year ago, its a huge improvement. So all in all, I've at least become a bit healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment