Friday 18 January 2013

Food Diary - January 17th, 2013

So this is going to seem like an unhealthy post, but I promise that tomorrows post (what I ate today) is going to be much better! I decided to have a slight treat day before I really jumped on the healthy eating bandwagon. I went shopping last night and so I can now start eating healthy!

Breakfast - Fage Total 0% greek yoghurt with honey

Lunch - Convent Garden carrot and coriander soup (half a carton), Co-Operative petit pain

Dinner - 1/3 Tesco Finest Mozzarella, pesto and tomato pizza. A handful of Morrisons Kitchen garlic potato slices

Snack - small slice of apple pie with Carte D'or vanilla ice cream

I know it seems like a load of rubbish but like I said, it was a treat day. And now I don't have any junk in my fridge so I won't get sidetracked (hopefully!).

So whilst I'm typing this, I'm drinking a 'green' home-made smoothie - healthy or what!? Stay tuned for a healthy food diary tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment