Tuesday 22 January 2013

Food Diary - January 20th, 2013

Breakfast - Wholemeal fruit scone with raspberry jam and some butter

Lunch - Salad (strawberries, cherry tomatoes, basil, Italian hard cheese and balsamic glaze) - I got the recipe from a website, 100 salad recipes or something? I also had a wholemeal pita bread

Dinner - Marks & Spencer plum tomato and camembert tart with fries and half a garlic flatbread

Snack - half a tub of tree ripened mango, some sweets (200 calories worth)

Calories - 1,433

This wasn't the best of days but I've had a strange relationship with food this week, and keep falling off the wagon. Part of me wants to live a healthy lifestyle, whereas another part of me wants to enjoy what I eat. I guess I just need to find a balance...




No comments:

Post a Comment