Monday 14 January 2013

Food Diary - January 14th, 2013

So today has been a pretty rubbish day - shock horror. I'm struggling to find the motivation at the time - When I'm full, I want to eat healthily so much. However it's a different case when I'm hungry!

Today:

Breakfast - Small bowl of bran flakes with raisins and semi-skimmed milk

Lunch - Twinings Chai Latte, Lidl Multiseeded crusty roll with Lurpak Lighter butter

Dinner - Quorn 'Carbonara' sauce with spaghetti

Snack - Medium-sized slice of chocolate cake

Drinks - 3 small glasses of water

Overview - Pretty rubbish is all I can say to be honest! I really need some extra motivation in order to get me started properly - Am looking at yoga DVD's as we speak as it's something I really want to try. Hopefully this will give me the kick that I need!

I will be posting any exercise that I do also, however if I put nothing then that day I'll only have been walking or something - nothing too intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment