Saturday 12 January 2013

Food Diary - January 11th, 2013

So I've missed the first 10 days in January with this food diary, but I really want to post an honest food diary and see where I'm going wrong with my diet. First off, I'll post a bit about myself...

An overview of my body:

I'm 6ft tall, and currently weigh 9 stone 10lbs. I'm not overweight by any means for my height, I just want to tone up and eat healthily in order to benefit my body, my skin and my happiness! So I won't be as strict with myself as I would if I had some weight to shift.

My diet:

I have many vices, including pasta, potatoes, pizza (carbs in general really!) and CHOCOLATE. I'm a self-confessed chocoholic, and I cannot get over this addiction. I'm trying, and hopefully by the end of the year I will have improved my diet in terms of chocolate consumption, we'll see.

Now for yesterday's post:

Breakfast - Half a large mango

Lunch - Small bowl of home-made lentil soup, with a small crusty roll grilled slightly in the oven. I had lurpak butter on the roll (not great for you but tastes amazing!)

Dinner - Marks&Spencer's Sweet Chilli and Mango stir-fry. (Has about 400 calories, and tastes amazing! If you like mango then you'll love this take on a stir-fry (assuming you like stir-fry as well of course)

Snack - 3/4 of an Oreo Creme-filled Brownie. Oh dear.

Drinks - 2 large glasses of water, 1 small cup of dillutin summer fruits juice (no added sugar)

Overview - I'd say that my day was pretty good, apart from that brownie at the end. I'm only human, though, and I'll just have to work on reducing the amount of 'treats' in my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment