Monday 4 February 2013

Fallen off the wagon a bit... (An explanation)

So... I haven't updated in a week. And what a horrific week it has been (food-wise). My birthday was yesterday, so in the run up I let myself go a bit.

Saying that, I have made a monumental discovery: I DON'T actually need to lose any more weight. In fact, I'm nearing the 'underweight' mark for my height. And so, I need to eat healthier (upping my calories slightly) and go to the gym more in order to get the body which I have desired for so long.

I'll start by posting what I ate yesterday, and then hopefully get into the swing of things again soon!

Breakfast - Caramel macchiato (Tassimo) and a scrambled egg roll

Lunch - Slice of chocolate birthday cake

Dinner - Went to a local vegetarian restaurant. I had:

Starter - Homemade hommous with toasted fresh-baked bread and a tomato chutney
Main - Risotto (Leek, cheese, butternut squash marinated in lemon juice, loads of herbs and a rocket salad
Dessert - Ginger and lime ice cream in a chocolate ganache bowl, served on top of a small orange drizzle cake

The meal in itself was delicious, and I'll definitely be going back in the near future!

It wasn't the healthiest of days but it was my birthday, so lets forgive and forget...

So far today I have had:

Breakfast - 2 small pancakes with nutella, a small glass of semi-skimmed milk

Lunch - The Food Doctor lentil pot (a healthy pot noodle is the only way I can describe it! The same concept), a banana

Dinner will probably be a baked potato with some cheese and beetroot, and I may have some dark chocolate later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment