Monday 8 April 2013

Review: Raw Health Chocada Truffle Energy Balls

Hello again! Today I'm going to write a review on the Raw Heath Chocada Truffles - having literally had my first bite of one of these half an hour ago, I'd say that I'm quick to review them because I like them so much!

So, the company Raw Heath is a new one for me. I've always seen them on the shelves but never thought to try their products, until I was in my local health food shop a few days ago. I picked up the Truffles as my first venture into the brand, hoping that they would deliver in terms of flavour. These truffles cost around the £2 something mark - they aren't the cheapest in the world considering you get 3 truffles in a pack, but trust me when I say that they are worth it!


Raw Health describes these truffles as "Organic raw truffle balls bursting with rich cacao flavours and juicy dates." and you really can taste the cacao - mixed with the texture from the dates, these are chewy with a rich chocolatey flavour. And if you take a look at the ingredients, there are no 'bad' ingredients in there - they are all natural! 

So if you are in love with chocolate like me, yet want to watch your waistline, definitely give these a try! As long as you don't mind the taste of dates then you will love these! I'm thinking of buying some more right now I love them that much, and I'll definitely be exploring their other flavours and products in the near future! 

Let me know if you have tried any other Raw Health products, and what you thought of them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment